CENTER FOR HUMAN SECURITY STUDIES (CHSS) - FOREST COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (FCRI) MEETINGS
Dr Kanneganti Ramesh Babu, Founder and Executive Director of CHSS and Dr.A. Ashok (Retd.) IAS felicitating Mrs. Priyanka Varghese, IFS; OSD to Chief Minister and Dean of FCRI
This event was held at Forest College and Research Institute(FCRI). FCRI is the brainchild of the hon’ble Chief minister K.Chandrashekhar Rao. FCRI has the mandate as a premier institute in the fields of Forestry Education, Research, Management, and Outreach. The Institute has a wide approach from agriculture to forests and is concerned with domestic and industrial needs. Currently, Mrs. Priyanka Varghese,IFS and OSD to CM(the Dean of FCRI), has shown great interest and welcomed the collaboration with Center for Human Security Studies(CHSS).
The event comprised of interactive sessions, formal discussions, and lectures. The Minutes of the meeting was to consider
- Providing Internships to the students.
- Refering students to funding agency to the students and their publications of the write-ups and research by (Dr.Francis Raj, Cheif Research Advisor).
- UPSC empowerment by Dr. A Ashok, (Retd.) IAS.
- Higher education scholarships abroad to both students and faculty by (Dr.Kanneganti Ramesh, founder and executive director of CHSS.
- Life skills and emerging technology workshops and its impact on human security by (Dr. Mamatha, Professor, Department of Basic and social sciences).
- Prepare a plan of action.
- Method of intervention for the involvement of CHSS.
Mrs. Priyanka Varghese, IFS and OSD to CM, has visited Center for Human Security Studies office at MCR HRD Institute, Hyderabad. She had a brief interaction with interns. This event took place in presence of Sri Dr. Umapathi (Retd.) IPS
Team of CHSS, along with Dr. Umapathi (Retd.) IPS, Mrs. Priyanka Varghese, IFS, OSD to CM and Dr. Kanneganti Ramesh Babu, Founder & Executive Director of CHSS