Internships at CHSS - Currently being conducted online due to Covid-19 scenario!
CHSS is a great place to expose yourself and connect to the world out there, learn and enhance your knowledge. Its interdisciplinary approach to academics aligned with Human Security, opens up new doors of learning for the students from different domains. Apart from the field research and classroom interactions with the CHSS faculty, very senior Bureaucrats, Diplomats, IPS officers and young Civil Servants impart training to the interns at Center for Human Security Studies.
FILL THE FORM ON YOUR RIGHT, TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN CHSS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Why Intern with CHSS?
- The learning experience at CHSS is unique in terms of the learning environment and the approach
- Interns are exposed to the real world contexts where the learning is practical and experiential
- CHSS Interns get an opportunity to meet and learn directly from senior IAS and IPS officers both retired and in service
- Field work is a part of the internship at CHSS and the interns also get an opportunity to participate in workshops and conferences organized / participated by CHSS
- Eligible and performing interns are selected to work on live research projects taken up by CHSS
- Interns also get an opportunity to represent CHSS at various programmes out side CHSS including Television News shows
- Interns receive a Certificate of Internship from CHSS which adds a great value to the academic qualifications, particularly while applying for further studies and scholarships in India and abroad
- Internships at CHSS are offered to Students from +2 to Ph.D
- Duration of the internship can range from 2 weeks to 6 months depending on the topic and requirement of the student
- Internships and Certification Programmes are currently offered online. Residential and Day Scholar options are currently unavailable due to Covid-19 scenario
- Internships are offered in the areas of Homeland Security, Coastal Security, Aviation Security, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence and Human Security, Food / Water / Energy / Environment / Health Security Domains, International Relations, Internal Security and External Affairs of India.